The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

DIY Preview: Will You Be… Card

-
Dear Online Diary,

It’s official. I am a Polyvore addict. I never thought that I can enjoy the kind of work a fashion magazine layout editor is paid for. I am completely fascinated with the clothes and the little matching game. This site is super handy, too. I was able to come up with a Will You Be… card for our ring bearer. This is only a sample work. Anyhow, please enjoy. =)

{Photo created on Polyvore website}


X.O.X.O.,
Myspace Glowing text
You have read this articleDIY projects / Wedding / will you be card with the title DIY Preview: Will You Be… Card. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2009/08/diy-preview-will-you-be-card.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, August 17, 2009

Comments "DIY Preview: Will You Be… Card"

Post a Comment