The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Blog Updates

I wanted to pop in and let you know what to expect in the next couple of months leading up to the wedding.  I'm sure a lot of you know that these last two months are the most hectic parts of planning a wedding, so please bare with me if I go a couple days without posts or posts get posted in the evening instead of first thing in the morning.  I'm going to keep up with everything I'm doing, but it may get hard. 

Here's some of the things I'm planning for the next two months though:
- Tons of DIY projects with tutorials.  I still have a lot of stuff to make for the wedding and I will definitely show each and every one of you how to make.  Actually, I have a tutorial for a "Thank You" parasol being posted this evening.

- Templates.  I'm working on compiling a list of the best wedding templates from around the interwebs so you only have to go to one place to find what you're looking for.  This should be posted within the week.

- Real Wedding Features.  A lot of your expressed interest in seeing real weddings on my blog, so every Wednesday, I will feature a new one.  Don't worry, they will all be budget weddings under 20K (most of them WAY under).

- More giveaways.  I have a couple more giveaways in the works right now, with the first one coming Monday, February 1st.

And of course I'll still provide you with the trials and tribulations of being a budget bride.  Hope this sounds good to everyone and please stick with me through the next couple of months.
You have read this article with the title Blog Updates. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-updates.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 29, 2010

Comments "Blog Updates"

Post a Comment