The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Booked my Coordinator(s)

I've been looking for a day of coordinator for the longest time.  I don't want my friends and family to have to work on my wedding day, so I want someone there to help us make sure everything runs smoothly.  I've been keeping an eye on WeddingBee and Craigslist to find someone who will do the services for free or cheap.  Well, I was in luck last week.

I came across an ad on Craigslist for a wedding planning business who was just starting up and was looking for clients to help build their portfolio.  Well, I met with them yesterday and they were awesome!  It's a team of sisters who really seem on their game.  They are more organized than businesses that have been in service for years!

Since we're still a couple months out from the wedding, they're going to help me with more than just the day of coordination.  They're kind of going to be a month of coordinator.  They're going to attend all final vendor meetings with me to make sure that everything is in order and also help me build a wedding day timeline.  They're also going to help us run the rehearsal and of course be there on the day of the wedding to make sure everything runs smoothly.

I think these girls are going to be a terrific asset to my wedding and I can't wait until they get their website up so that I can introduce you to their wonderful services.

Are you having a DOC/MOC?  If not, why?
You have read this article with the title Booked my Coordinator(s). You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2010/01/booked-my-coordinators.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Comments "Booked my Coordinator(s)"

Post a Comment