The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Featured Wedding: Beth and Paul 05-16-09

I might eventually turn this into a regular thing if you like this!  So let me know!

I decided to feature this wedding because it has been one of the main inspirations for my own wedding.  As a lot of you know, my original colors were Tiffany Blue and Damask, but then I decided to change to pink and green.  Beth and Paul had the exact same colors and I fell in love with their wedding.  So a lot of elements in my wedding came from theirs.  Actually, I have some of their exact decorations that Beth generously gifted me.

So, without further ado, Beth and Paul!












What aspects of the wedding were very personal to you?
I did a ton of DIY stuff.  All paper products were DIY.  Guestbook was DIY.  Standing photo frames for the reception were DIY.  I also wore family heirlooms, including my grandmother's wedding set, as my something old.

What was the main thing you did to save money?
DIY paper products.


What was your biggest splurge?
Photography.


What was your favorite aspect of your wedding?
Besides actually getting married and celebrating with our family and friends, I loved the location we chose (the Southwood house).

What advice would you give to other brides still in the planning process?
It WILL all come together, even though it seems really stressful at times. Don't be afraid to ask for help from friends, family, and most of all, your fiance. It's his wedding, too!

Thanks to Beth and Paul for letting me feature their wedding!  It was gorgeous guys!

Vendors
Photographer -- Forever by Kylene Photography
Venue -- Southwood Plantation House
Rentals -- Party Line Tents, A-Z Rent All
Rings -- Delmas Diamonds
Hair and Make-up -- Sarah Millar, Athena Salon
Cake -- The Cake Shop
You have read this articleReal Weddings with the title Featured Wedding: Beth and Paul 05-16-09. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2010/01/featured-wedding-beth-and-paul-05-16-09.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Comments "Featured Wedding: Beth and Paul 05-16-09"

Post a Comment