The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

New Bridesmaid Dresses

For reference, here's my old bridesmaids dress.



Remember how much I loved it?  Well, my MOH called the other day with some bad news.  She was trying to order her dress and David's Bridal said they wouldn't be able to get it in in time for the wedding.

So, I had to run over to David's Bridal and pick out a whole new dress.  It's pretty much the same dress, just with a strapless neckline instead of the halter one.  A couple of my bridesmaids weren't happy about wearing a strapless dress, but I didn't have too many options so this is the one we had to go with.  Thankfully I was able to keep the same color.



It's still pretty and it will look even better with the jewelry I'm making for my bridesmaids.  What color ribbon do you think I should use for the jewelry?
You have read this articleWedding Party with the title New Bridesmaid Dresses. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-bridesmaid-dresses.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 15, 2010

Comments "New Bridesmaid Dresses"

Post a Comment