The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

RSVPs are coming in!

We're already starting to get RSVPs for our wedding.  It's so much fun running to the mailbox every evening to see if there are any new ones.

I put to use our program baskets by making them yes or no baskets for the RSVP cards.  As soon as I receive the card, I insert their response into our excel spreadsheet and then put them in the basket.  That way they're easy to find when I start the seating chart later on.  Left is yes, right is no.



Here's our tallies so far up to today:

This is for the rehearsal dinner

103

14

4

This is for the actual wedding

103


29

4


The total for the wedding is higher because that includes some verbal RSVPs and also our bridal party.  I'm not sure if everyone is able to come to the rehearsal dinner yet, so I'm waiting to include them in that count until I'm 100% sure.
You have read this articlePaper Products with the title RSVPs are coming in!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2010/01/rsvps-are-coming-in.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, January 23, 2010

Comments "RSVPs are coming in!"

Post a Comment