The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

CSN Store Review

If you remember, I recently told you I was doing a review on a product from CSN Stores.  CSN Stores has hundreds of stores ranging from a sofa to cookware.

63% of Americans have pets.  The majority of them will eventually get married or have gotten married at one time.  Lately, couples have started adding items to their registry for their animals as well as themselves.


I got the pleasure of trying out an item for my kitten from CSN Stores.  Every time I turn on the faucet in the bathroom, Freckles always runs up and tries to drink out of it.  So, I decided to try out the Drinkwell Platinum Fountain.  The design has a steady stream of water, so it entices your cat to drink more.

CSN Stores got the fountain to me really quickly.  It took exactly a week after I placed the order for it to get to my door step.  As soon as it arrived, I started putting it together.  The instructions were a little confusing, but it was mostly already together, so there wasn't much I had to do.  I was excited to see that there was a bonus pack of 3 extra filters included.  That will keep us from having to buy filters for a while.

After I set it up, I introduced it to Freckles.  It makes a low humming noise, so she was a little timid at first.  I showed her that it was water and she immediately started drinking out of it.  I think she drank for about 5 minutes straight.  After she was hydrated, she started trying to play with the fountain.  She has a tendency to knock over her regular water bowl, so I was glad to see that the Drinkwell fountain is heavy enough to where she can't do that anymore.



All in all, I'm very happy with the Drinkwell fountain.  If you are interested in buying one for your pet, I definitely recommend CSN Stores.  With their fast (and free!) shipping and their cheap prices, why would you go anywhere else?

I was provided with this product for review, but all thoughts are 100% mine and have not been altered in any way.
You have read this article with the title CSN Store Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2010/06/csn-store-review.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, June 10, 2010

Comments "CSN Store Review"

Post a Comment