The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Wedding Channel Blog Awards

Nominate me for the WeddingChannel.com Bridal Blog Awards!
The Wedding Channel Bridal Blog Awards are upon us again.  I won the category for Best Budget Wedding Blog last year and I hope to do the same again this year!

So, head on over to Wedding Channel and nominate your favorite blogs in each category.  You have to be a registered user of Wedding Channel to leave a nomination though. 

And if you think I am the best Budget Wedding Blog, I would love for you to nominate me for that category!
You have read this article with the title Wedding Channel Blog Awards. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2010/06/wedding-channel-blog-awards.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Comments "Wedding Channel Blog Awards"

Post a Comment