The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

I Need You!



As you've seen lately, I've been slacking on the blogging.  My new job has been a lot of work, so by the time I get home, I'm so pooped that I don't want to do anything else.  I'm trying to get better though.

But, to make sure you get all the content you want, I need your help!

First, I'm looking for fantastic budget weddings to feature on the blog.  If you have recently gotten married, head on over to the wedding submissions page and sent over your answers to the questions and some pictures.

Also, if you have any fantastic DIY projects that you would like to feature on the blog, please email them to me.  They may be included in the Make It Yourself Monday post or if they're really spectacular, I might make an entire post about them.

Finally, I'm looking for guest bloggers.  If you have something interested you would like featured on the blog, email me and tell me your ideas.  If I like it, I'll schedule a date for your post to go live.  If I really like you, I might offer you a weekly guest posting spot!
You have read this article with the title I Need You!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-need-you.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, October 2, 2010

Comments "I Need You!"

Post a Comment