The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Update: Documents and DIY Fascinators

Dear Online Diary,

Alright, it’s 19 days to go before the Big day. Should I panic? Am I feeling giddy?

Maybe. I'm not too sure exactly how to describe it but when I think about my husband-to-be *kilig* and all the details of our wedding, I feel happy and light as a feather. Let me share some of the things that we’ve acquired and achieved for the past two weeks...

{We finally received H2B's passport. Out of the country honeymoon, anyone?}

{Petition reply of Wedding Banns from H2B's parish. I will be delivering this to Bamboo Organ Registrar's office tomorrow.}

{My DIY fascinator for Mama Betty. She requested to keep it tiny and simple.}

{My DIY bridal fascinator (without the french netting)}

Happy preps everyone! This is it. We have a little over two weeks to go!


X.O.X.O.,
You have read this articleAccessories / Bamboo Organ Church / DIY projects / documents / fascinator / Honeymoon / marriage / Wedding / Wedding Checklist with the title Update: Documents and DIY Fascinators. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2010/10/update-documents-and-diy-fascinators.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, October 3, 2010

Comments "Update: Documents and DIY Fascinators"

Post a Comment