The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Electronic Save the Dates

Save the date cards are becoming popular with brides so that they can let their guests know of the day ahead of time.  That way they can plan their travel to the wedding.

Save the date cards are not required to be formal and can be as fun as you want them to be.  For our save the dates, we sent out postcards with one of our engagement pictures on them.  Everyone loved them!  

Since postage is becoming more and more expensive, I thought electronic save the dates would be a great way to let your guests know of the date, but still do it without spending too much money.  When I was planning a friend's baby shower, I came across a website called Pingg.  We used this site for the invitations for the shower and it was really easy and simple to use!

Here are some of the cute save the dates that are available on their website:




I hope someone will be able to use some of their adorable save-the-date cards.  I wish I would have known about it when we were planning our wedding.

I was not compensated or asked to write this post.  I came across the site and thought it would be helpful to someone.



You have read this article with the title Electronic Save the Dates. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2011/06/electronic-save-dates.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, June 10, 2011

Comments "Electronic Save the Dates"

Post a Comment