The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Guest Posts Wanted!


 J and I are currently in the process of moving, so posting may be a little light in July and August.  

I would love to have some guest posters fill in some of the downtime while I'm packing and getting our new apartment ready.

If you would be interested in guest posting, please email me with your name and what you'd be interested in writing about.  

I welcome all kinds of guest posts, so don't be shy.  I would love some brides or recent brides who would love to blog about their wedding planning or DIY projects.  I would also love some wedding professionals to give some great budget friendly tips.

You do not need to have a blog to guest post for me, but if you do, I'm willing to link back to your site.
So, I would love for you to contact me if you're interested and we will work something out!


You have read this article with the title Guest Posts Wanted!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2011/06/guest-posts-wanted.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Comments "Guest Posts Wanted!"

Post a Comment