The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Wedding ABCs: Part 1

I saw this great idea on Lucky in Love and I thought I'd do the same for our wedding.  If you've been following my blog for a while, you've probably seen a good bit of these pictures and heard about the details, but I thought it would be a fun recap anyways.

A -- Attending

We invited a little over 100 guests and had about 60 actually attend the wedding.  A lot of our guests were from out of town, so we kind of expected a low acceptance rate.  It was nice because we were able to talk to every single one of our guests during the wedding.



B -- Bridesmaids

I had four girls standing up next to me.  My maid of honor was my best friend that I met in college.  Then for my bridesmaids, I had one of mine and J's mutual friends, another one of my college friends, and then J's brother's wife.



C -- Cake

Our cake was made by The Cake Shop here in Tallahassee.



D -- Dress

I got my dress from David's Bridal.  I had a lot of doubts about my dress, but I ended up loving it on our wedding day.




E -- Engagement

We were engaged for 16 months before the wedding.  



F -- Flowers

All of our flowers were created by Posh Stems, except for the aisle runner.  I got the flowers for the aisle runner from Fresh Rose Petals and our DOCs created the decorations






G -- Groomsmen

J also had 4 people standing up next to him.  His best man was his best friend and old roomie from college.  His groomsmen were two more college friends and his brother.



H -- Honeymoon

We took a cruise on the Carnival Dream to Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya, and Roatan.



I -- Invitations

After many attempts at designing my own invitations, I gave us and let a professional do it.  Double Trouble Designs designed all our paper products and then I printed them and assembled them all.



J -- Justice of the Peace

One of our family friends performed the ceremony for us.  It made it extra special.



K -- Keepsakes

We took our engagement pictures and created a photo book to use as a our guest book.  It has been a great momento to look back on.








You have read this article with the title Wedding ABCs: Part 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2011/07/wedding-abcs-part-1.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, July 22, 2011

Comments "Wedding ABCs: Part 1"

Post a Comment