The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Vacation

I hope everyone has had a fantastic week!


I am going to be on vacation from now until January 30th.  

I have great plans for you while I'm gone though!

My blogiversary falls 2 days before Christmas, so instead of celebrating then, I'm celebrating while I'm on vacation!  So, in honor of my blogiversary, there will be a week of wedding related giveaways for you to enter!

Here's what you can look forward to trying to win:



I Do stickers for the bottom of your shoes from Ten23Designs







I Do/We Do Letters from Creative Custom Cardboxes






Good luck everyone and I'll see you when I get back!



You have read this article with the title Vacation. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2012/01/vacation.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 20, 2012

Comments "Vacation"

Post a Comment