The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Kitchen Bridal Shower

I'm currently planning a bridal shower for a friend and I'm having a blast!  She wanted a couples shower, so I decided it would be fun to have a kitchen shower since they both enjoy cooking (her in the kitchen and him on the grill).

First order of business was finding cute invitations.  I finally stumbled upon Wedding Paper Divas and found tons of options.  

Here were a couple of the ones I was debating on:





Here is the one that I finally decided on ordering:



I recommend checking out some of the beautiful bridal shower invitations from Wedding Paper Divas if you're planning on anytime soon!

When I send out the invitations, I'm going to inclue a recipe card with them and a note asking guests to write their favorite recipe for the bride and groom.  I'll put them in a recipe box to present to the couple at the shower.  That way, they can start their married life with a collection of tried and true recipes.



For the menu, I'm planning on having comfort food for the guests to eat.

For the main food, we're going to have a baked potato bar.  In addition to normal baked potato toppings, I'm also going to make a crockpot of chili that they can top it with.



For dessert, I'm going to make rice krispie treats dipped in chocolate.



Then, for favors, I'm going to make mini jars of jam to send home with the guests.




I think it will be a great shower and I hope the couple loves it and has tons of stuff to stock their kitchen with afterwards.  


Did you have a theme for your bridal shower?  If so, what was it?




Wedding Paper Divas provided me with some thank you cards in exchange for mentioning them in this post.  All thoughts and opinions are all mine.

You have read this article with the title Kitchen Bridal Shower. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2012/06/kitchen-bridal-shower.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Comments "Kitchen Bridal Shower"

Post a Comment