The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Elie by Elie Saab 2013 Bridal Collection + My Dress of the Week

Elie Saab – two words that set my heart beating, and trust me when you see all that the 2013 Bridal Collection has to offer, yours will be too!
Here is my Dress of the Week... Louisse

Folie
Simone
Galant
Lorraine
 Monet
Monceau
 Magots
 Lyon (the first image from this post as well)
 Bright
 Denisse
 Dione

Let me help you find the wedding dress of your dreams. Visit my hand pick selection of fabulous gowns at the Bridal Fashion section


If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.

You have read this articleBridal Fashion / Dress of the Week / Wedding Dress with the title Elie by Elie Saab 2013 Bridal Collection + My Dress of the Week. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2012/09/elie-by-elie-saab-2013-bridal.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Comments "Elie by Elie Saab 2013 Bridal Collection + My Dress of the Week"

Post a Comment