The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Love With Food Subscription Box Review

I think subscription boxes are a great gift and one of my favorites is Love With Food.  It's the perfect gift for any foodie, male and female alike.



I had the chance to test out the December Love With Food box and it was packed full with delicious goodies.


This month's theme was "Happy Holidays".  I think all the goodies fit them theme very well.


Here's what was inside the box:

Honey Cinnamon Almonds from Nune's Farm: These were delicious with the perfect amount of sweet flavor.  The little package was also the perfect serving size.



Holiday Salt Water Taffy from Taffy Town: The flavors of these were really unique (Chocolate Rum Wreaths, Spearmint Snowmen, Cinnamon Rolls, and Egg Nog.  They were all really delicious and perfect for the holiday season!



Belgian Milk Chocolate-Dipper Nutter Butter from Big Chocolate Dipper: This was really tasty!  I'm sure it had a gazillion calories in it, but since it was a such a small portion, it was a great little treat.



Candy Cane Truffles from Kara Chocolate: These were delicious!  The perfect taste of peppermint and chocolate.  The card that came with the box said these were coated with peppermint, but they were not. I don't think it changed the flavor of the truffles too much though.



Mocha Mint Cappuccino from Hills Brothers: I love quick coffee drinks that I can make for an afternoon pick-me-up, so I was really excited to try this.  All you have to do is add hot water and stir.  It's a little watered down from all the water, but it's one of the better instant coffee drinks I've ever had.



Gingerbread Boy from Nikki's Cookies: The chocolate added just the right amount of sweetness to this spicy cookie.  Yum!



Chocolate Tasting Square from Madecasse: Most people seemed to receive two different kinds of this chocolate, I only ended up with one in my box.  I'm really glad though because it was some of the most disgusting chocolate I have ever tasted.  This is the only thing in the box that I did not enjoy.



Fleur de Sel Caramel Popcorn from 479 Popcorn: This was by far my favorite item in the box.  I have purchased a couple bags since receiving the box.  It's the perfect caramel popcorn.  It has a sweet and salty flavor to it and the individual sized bag is the perfect afternoon snack.



Love With Food subscriptions can be purchased for only $10 a month, which makes the perfect gift for a bridesmaid or groomsman.  You can purchase a month, 6 months, or a year subscription, depending on your budget.  

One of my favorite things about Love With Food is that with every box purchased, they donate a meal to someone in need.  So you're purchasing a great gift for a friend as well as helping someone who needs food.


You have read this article with the title Love With Food Subscription Box Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2013/01/love-with-food-subscription-box-review.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Comments "Love With Food Subscription Box Review"

Post a Comment