The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Fibi & Clo Sandal Review

With the world of weddings changing, the tradition of wearing white pumps under your wedding dress isn't always followed anymore.

A lot of brides now opt to wear brightly colored heels and some even wear a nice pair of flats or fancy flip-flops.

I was recently introduced to fibi & clo and thought their sandals would be great for brides to wear at their wedding.  They have the right amount of fanciness, while still be comfortable.  And you'll also be able to relive your wedding day because these sandals are totally rewearable during your honeymoon and every day life.


fibi & clo approached me asking to review a pair of their sandals and who am I to say no to a pair of shoes!  Plus, we were getting ready to go on vacation, so I knew that would be the perfect time to try them out.

I chose to review the Love Knot sandals and I'm so glad I did!  These shoes sparkle and I received so many compliments while I was wearing them.


One of the dresses I was wearing on vacation had silver sparkles around the waist, so I thought these shoes would pair up perfectly and they did!


When I put the shoes on, I noticed how high quality they were.  The soles were solid, unlike most sandals.  

fibi & clo does not offer half sizes, which makes sizing a little more complicated.  I normally wear a 5 1/2, so I decided to order up and get a size 6.  The size 6 was a little snug until I broke the shoes in, so definitely go up in size instead of down.  Also, I highly recommend you break them in and scuff up the bottoms a little before your wedding day.  They were a little uncomfortable during the first wear and the bottoms are very slippery!  You do not want to slip walking down the aisle on your wedding day!  After I broke them in though, they were perfect!


I really do love the fibi & clo sandals and I will definitely wear them on a regular basis.  They're easy to dress up (for a wedding) or dress down (for a day at the beach).  Also, they're very affordable with most pairs being under $50, so you won't break your budget on your shoes.

You have read this article with the title Fibi & Clo Sandal Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2013/02/fibi-clo-sandal-review.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 18, 2013

Comments "Fibi & Clo Sandal Review"

Post a Comment