The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Galia Lahav 2014: The Empress Deck Bridal Collection - Part II

Is your heart prepared to handle the breath-taking? Because it's about to get really sweet up in here. I seriously jump out of my seat when I saw  Galia Lahav 's name pop up in my inbox. I am downright obsessed with every single collection they send our way. Today they shared with us Part 2 of The Empress Deck Bridal Collection 2014 and I'm sharing with you. This season of gowns reflects on Galia Lahav's "new look" pursuit which inhabits a formal and sleek silhouette. Providing drama and comfort, the brides are inspired by modern heroines, powerful fashion symbols drawn from a mythical and romantic world of once upon a time. So do yourself a big, ol favor by scrolling down and see every gorgeous dress in this array and then jump into Part 1 for more breath-taking beauty.












Please contact Galia Lahav for authorized retailers near you and pricing information. 
For every bride there is a perfect dress waiting to be discovered. See my edit of the best bridal gowns out there by visiting my Wedding Dresses section.
You have read this articleBridal Fashion / Fashion / Wedding Dress with the title Galia Lahav 2014: The Empress Deck Bridal Collection - Part II. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2013/10/galia-lahav-2014-empress-deck-bridal.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Comments "Galia Lahav 2014: The Empress Deck Bridal Collection - Part II"

Post a Comment