The Wedding Blog for the style Obsessed Bride

Wedding ABCs: Part 2

You can find Part 1 here.

M - Music

Our mothers and grandmothers were seated to Ave Maria by Bach


Our bridal party walked down the aisle to Minuet in G by Bach


I walked down the aisle to Canon in D Major by Pachelbel.


Our recessional was the traditional wedding march, A Midsummer Night's Dream by Mendelssohn.


Our first dance was Have I Told You Lately by Rod Stewart.



N - Newlyweds

You can follow our newlywed life over at Wife on a Budget.


O - Old, New, Borrowed, Blue

My something old was a locket that my mom gave me when I turned sixteen that I wrapped around my bouquet.  My something new was pretty everything on me.  My something borrowed was a garter that my maid of honor let me borrow but I forgot to wear.  My something blue was my underwear.




P -- Photography

My photography was done by the wonderful Micha Everett.


Q -- Question Popping

J proposed on December 16, 2008 in Pigeon Forge, TN.  


R -- Reception

We had a lot of fun at our reception.  The food was delicious, the drinks were flowing, and people were having a great time dancing.



S -- Shoes

Loved my shoes, but they definitely were not comfortable at all!


After pictures, I ended up changing into platform flip-flops.  They were so much more comfortable to dance in and kept my dress from dragging on the ground.


T -- Trash the Dress

I've been meaning to do it, but still haven't gotten around to it.


U -- Unique

We DIYed a lot of projects for the wedding, so I feel like a lot of those aspects were definitely unique.


V -- Vows

We did a mixture of traditional vows and writing our own.  We recited what we wrote first and then recited the traditional vows afterwards.



W -- Wedding Woes

We had a lot of problems with our venue before the wedding, but on the wedding day, it turned out fantastic.  We were very disappointed with our DJ on the wedding day and ended up getting a partial refund because of it.


X -- X-rated

Came home, ate, and fell asleep.  We were so tired!


Y -- Young kids

We did not have any children at our wedding.  I feel that weddings are an adult affair.


Z -- Zzzz

Like I said before, we came home and fell asleep.  I'm glad we held off for a little while on our honeymoon because that gave us time to relax and get everything sorted out after the wedding.









You have read this article with the title Wedding ABCs: Part 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://ssablues.blogspot.com/2011/07/wedding-abcs-part-2.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, July 29, 2011

Comments "Wedding ABCs: Part 2"

Post a Comment